Monday, October 17, 2016

Halloween Halloween

It is getting closer and closer to that Happy Haunting time. I am working a a few projects for celebrate Halloween and this is the first I am sharing.  Join us this week at Bitten By the Bug 2 as we celebrate Halloween.
I love the combo of black and purple so I used it for this fun card featuring some great cuts off the Teresa Collins Chic & Scary cartridge as well as these fun trick or treaters form the Autumn Celebrations cartridge.
I started with the fun web and once it was where I wanted it I added everything else to this fun card. I hope you can join  us at BBTB2 this week.

Supplies:
- Teresa Collins Chic & Scary Cricut cartridge - web and word art
- Autumn Celebrations Cricut Cartridge - trick or treaters

3 comments:

  1. Wow - love your card this week. I thought both of the cuts were super cool, love how you put it all together - something I would not have thought to do. Let's go Trick or Treating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put all of these cuts together. This is a very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.