Saturday, January 28, 2017

A New Look for 2017

2017 is going to be a year of change for me in a lot of ways so I thought it was time to make a little bit of a design change to my blog.
After finding a fun blog background on The Cutest Blog on the Block. I started to create a new blog topper using all sorts so fun digital files I had collected over the years.  I love that people are so willing to share their frames and shapes and embellishments so others can create cool things. I do not sell anything or create blog toppers for others so this is just for my blog and for fun.
I created my little tags as well and working on creating a new blog button to share with everyone soon. Thanks for those who visit me often for always being super supportive.  I hope you will keep returning and I hope you like the new look.

Supplies:
- The Cutest Blog on the Block - Nautical Nonsense 3 Column
- Font for Blog title and tags - Rebel

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look! The colors and buttons are fun and that header is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I have been working on it a few months.

      Delete
  2. I love the new blog look! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.