Friday, January 20, 2017

Cricut on Stage - Krazy Kamp part 2

Happy Friday everyone.  Last week I shared the fun t-shirts and desk sign I made for the play I directed at my school. This week I want to share the fun wall display I created to advertise and celebrate the play and all the hard work the actors did.
I love using this wall at school to make displays. It can be hard to find the right colors but with a background it just looks great to display things. For this I used some larger contact type paper to create the base of the wall display.
I figured I would need a lot of trees to make the whole wall display look good so a lot of tress were cut out to place all around the sign as well as the photos on the wall. I used some pop up foam stickers to layer them on the main display and it looked great on the wall.
Thanks so much for stopping by my little crafting corner.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Supplies:
- Campin' Critters Cricut Cartridge - trees, sign base
- Rustler Font

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.