Friday, February 3, 2017

You're A Gem

As we get closer and closer to celebrating Valentine's Day I wanted to share my take on a fun pun Valentine great for giving out to friends.
I saw this on Pinterest and my daughter loved it so we decided to try it out for her dance friends. It was a simple tag to create and we added on the fun die cut gem as well. Than we taped the tags to ring pops for the dancers.
I still can not believe I cut out and glued all these diamonds. They turned out so well my daughter wanted them for school as well - luckily we found these fun ring erasers to use due to all the allergy rules at school. It was a fun treat for all.
Now maybe this year I will remember to share whatever we create for everyone as these were last year's and I forgot to share them with you!!  Have a fun time getting ready for the love fest that Valentine's Day is. Have a great weekend.

Supplies:
- Hannah Montana Cricut Cartridge - diamond
- Cursive 101 Cricut Cartridge - border shape flattened
- Font on cards - KG Call Me Maybe

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.