Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2016 Autograph Books

If you have a blog and it is a crafty one that means you make and share some great projects with others often.  I bet you also make some projects you do not share or you forget to share with others.  That is so me when I make gifts for others.  I do not want to risk anyone seeing things too early so I often forget to post the project at all. That is the case with these autograph books I made...in 2016!!
Only a little late sharing these. I made them for a coworker's niece and nephew and just never got around to sharing them with you. I found the photos I had taken while cleaning up my files and figured it is never to late.
I used 2 print and cut images I found online and added them on top of my favorite basic albums for autograph books.  A little embossing to the back and of course Mickey Font letters and they were all set. They had a great trip and I even got to see inside these books after the trip- when I visited with my coworker's nephew!!
Always fun to share a love of Disney. My husband has been a Disney Vacation Planner for several years now and it only has made us love all things Disney even more. If you are thinking of planning a trip (Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruises, and more)!  You can find him HERE!!!

Supplies:
- Mickey Font Cricut - lettering and Mickey heads
- Star embossing folder from The Paper Studio
- Cuttlebug 5x7 polka dot embossing folder.




2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.